Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 7

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In twilight's hush, where shadows dance,

A realm of mystic, a mystic trance.

Moonbeams weave a silken thread,

Through whispers of the forest, they spread.


Enchanted leaves in whispers sigh,

Their secrets shared with the night sky.

A cosmic ballet, stars in embrace,

Revealing tales of an ancient grace.


The river of time, a liquid mirror,

Reflects the past, present, and future clearer.

Lost echoes linger in the breeze,

Unraveling the tapestry of destinies.


Beneath the canopy of ancient trees,

A portal beckons on the whispering breeze.

Step through the veil, where dreams unfurl,

In the mystic realm, where wonders swirl.


Riddle: I'm woven from threads of warmth and care,

A shield against the wintry air.

Wrap me around, snug and tight,

I'll comfort you through the coldest night.


What am I?


Options:


A) Cloud


B) Ocean


C) Sweater


Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments