Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.
In shadows deep, where moonlight weaves,
A pirate sails, through ocean leaves.
His eyes ablaze, with treasures untold,
A map unfolds, in shades of gold.
On stormy seas, with thunder's roar,
He seeks the isle, of lore galore.
Whispers of a chest, concealed with grace,
In sandy shores, a secret place.
The compass spins, to guide his quest,
A dagger drawn, upon his chest.
Through tempests wild, and ghostly wails,
He hunts the trove, where courage sails.
Beneath the moon, on shores unknown,
The pirate stands, the prize is shown.
A chest adorned with jewels and gleam,
The dream achieved, the pirate's scheme.
Now, a riddle to ponder deep,
In reflections, secrets keep.
I reflect your face, yet I'm not you,
An illusion true, a mystery to view.
What am I?
Answer Options:
A) Water
B) Candle
C) Mirror
Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,
For in this riddle, truths abide.
Click on the correct answer.

0 Comments