Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 38

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In twilight's embrace, where shadows dance,

Beneath the ancient oak's mystic trance.

A whispering wind reveals a tale untold,

Of a treasure chest, adorned in gold.


Through moonlit groves, where secrets lay,

A path unfurls, leading the way.

Glimmering dewdrops on a forgotten map,

Guiding seekers to a mystical trap.


A silver stream, a guardian's hush,

As stars converge in a celestial rush.

Unearth the chest, where moonbeams gleam,

A jeweled promise, a seeker's dream.


But heed this riddle, woven in mystery's thread,

To unlock the treasure, where dreams are bred:


I weave through time, a tale to unfold,

In threads of truth, and lies untold.

From loom to life, my secrets I fab,

What am I, in the treasure's grasp?


Answer Options:


Silk


Thread


Stone


Water


Sunlight


Whisper


Fabric 


Choose wisely, let your intuition guide, 

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.


Post a Comment

0 Comments