Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.
In realms of yore where legends soar,
A prince with heart and courage, bore,
A quest for treasures, long concealed,
In whispers of the woods, revealed.
Through forests dense and mountains high,
He sought a gem 'neath starlit sky,
A magic chest, of lore untold,
Its secrets guarded, ageless gold.
With sword in hand and purpose clear,
He faced the trials, conquered fear,
Through realms unknown, he journeyed far,
Guided by fate, beneath each star.
The treasure hid in shadows deep,
A riddle guarded, secrets to keep,
To open the chest and claim the prize,
A puzzling challenge, in disguise.
Riddle: I carry many, travel wide,
On streets and lanes, I often ride.
With doors that open, close with ease,
In crowded cities or by the seas.
In numbers large or just a few,
I pick you up, I carry you.
What am I that moves with fuss?
To open the treasure, answer thus.
Answer Options:
Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,
For in this riddle, truths abide.
Click on the correct answer.
Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.

0 Comments