Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 29

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In shadows deep, where moonlight weaves,

A tale unfolds 'neath ancient leaves.

A whispering wind, a secret hush,

A treasure chest, a hidden blush.


Through mystic woods and silver streams,

Where starlight dances in moonbeam dreams,

I tread the path of ancient lore,

Seeking the chest forevermore.


Beneath the boughs of emerald green,

Where secrets dwell, yet remain unseen,

I stumble upon a realm untold,

A chest of wonders, ageless and bold.


Its locks adorned with silver gleam,

Guardians of the cryptic dream,

But in my heart, a courage swells,

To solve the riddle that silence tells.


A riddle born of mystic rhyme,

A quest to unlock space and time,

"Golden whispers in a churn, sweet delight,

What am I, in morning light?"


Options for the riddle:


Honey


Marble


Velvet


Shadow


Butter


Silk


Crystal 


Choose wisely, let your intuition guide, 

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.


Post a Comment

0 Comments