Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.
In lands where whispers weave through ancient trees,
A prince, with heart ablaze, sought mysteries.
A quest for treasures hidden in the past,
A magical trove, elusive and vast.
Through shadowed valleys, 'neath the moonlit night,
He chased the echoes of a long-lost light.
A shimmering key to secrets untold,
Wrapped in the verses of a tale of old.
His steps pressed forward, fueled by the lore,
In pursuit of enchantments evermore.
Through dungeons deep and over mountains high,
The prince, undaunted, reached for the sky.
At the treasure's heart, a riddle lay,
A puzzle, a challenge, to win the day.
Riddle: In play and joy, I find my space,
A child's delight in a fleeting embrace.
I bounce and spin, with laughter unfold,
Yet older, I'm treasured, a relic of old.
I'm not alive, but bring joy to all,
A simple delight, both big and small.
What am I, in the hands of girl or boy?
Unlock the secret, reveal the joy.
Answer Options:
Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,
For in this riddle, truths abide.
Click on the correct answer.
Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.

0 Comments