Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 57

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In shadows cast by moonlit seas,

A pirate roams with heart at ease.

Seeking treasures lost in lore,

X marks the spot on distant shore.


Through stormy waves and winds so fierce,

He sails the seas, his fate to pierce.

With compass true and map in hand,

He treads the path of golden sand.


Beneath the palms, a chest lies hidden,

A prize unseen, by fate forbidden.

Yet, guarded by a riddle's grace,

To unlock riches, solve the case.


In sunlit warmth or after a swim,

I dry you off when things are grim.

From beaches bright to showers grand,

I'm in your grip or at your command.


I'm useful, soft, and never cruel,

Hang me loose or fold me cool.

In crisis, in need, I'll save the day,

What am I that comes your way?


Answer Options:


a) Umbrella


b) Feather


c) Mirror


d) Lighthouse


e) Towel


f) Compass


g) Pebble


Choose wisely, let your intuition guide, 

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments