Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.
In the realm where shadows dance with moonlit dreams,
A mystic tapestry of whispers and moonbeams.
A world veiled in secrets, where the air's perfume,
Conceals the ancient tales of rose and bloom.
Amidst the ethereal glades and silver streams,
A faerie's sigh, a symphony of unseen schemes.
Celestial orbs paint the canvas of the night,
In cosmic ballet, weaving tales of light.
Within the enchanted forest, where emerald leaves,
Whisper forgotten secrets the wind conceives.
Mysteries entwined with the roots of time,
Echoing in the rhythm of a celestial chime.
Moonflowers open, their petals unfurl,
As ancient spirits in the zephyrs swirl.
Beneath the cloak of the sable sky,
Legends and lore take flight, soaring high.
Starlight weaves a celestial cloak,
Around the wise oak where ancient spirits spoke.
A nexus of realms where realms align,
In the cosmic dance, where destinies entwine.
And in this symphony of the arcane,
A fragrance lingers, a celestial refrain.
A scent of memories, both sweet and bitter,
A riddle in the air, a mystic quiver.
Riddle: In gardens unseen, where whispers bloom,
I dance on the breeze, dispelling the gloom.
Born of petals and memories entwined,
I linger in echoes, both gentle and kind.
What am I, in the alchemy of air?
A fragrant secret that travels with care.
In crystal vials, my essence confined,
I am a mystery, a scent undefined.
Options:
Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,
For in this riddle, truths abide.
Click on the correct answer.

0 Comments