Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.
In shadows deep, where moonlight wanes,
A pirate roams with naught but chains.
His heart aflame, a treasure sought,
A map unfolds, a tale uncaught.
On seas ablaze with moonlit gleam,
He sails the ship of pirate dreams.
Through stormy nights and silent tides,
His destiny, where X resides.
Beneath the stars, a secret lies,
In whispered winds, a ghostly prize.
His compass spins, his heart beats fast,
The treasure's grip, his soul recast.
Through murky mist and tempest's dance,
He digs with hope and desperate chance.
In caverns black, the echoes sing,
Of golden dreams and riches spring.
But shadows whisper secrets rare,
As waves embrace the salty air.
The pirate stands, his eyes ablaze,
In hidden caves, a fortune lays.
Now, a riddle I present,
A mystery in words intent.
With flame it dances, wick so slender,
What am I? Solve the riddle tender.
Riddle: In darkness, I flicker, a slender glow,
A beacon of light, in the night's soft throw.
I dance with the wind, a whispering spindle,
What am I, in a holder so simple?
Options:
a) Feather
b) Candle
c) Pebble
Choose wisely, let your intuition guide,
For in this riddle, truths abide.
Click on the correct answer.

0 Comments