Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 61

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In the moon's silver glow, a pirate sails,

Through tempests and tales, seeking hidden trails.

A map stained with secrets, an ancient decree,

Guides him to riches beneath the deep sea.


His ship cuts through waves, a relentless endeavor,

In pursuit of the prize, a treasure forever.

Islands emerge from the misty shroud,

Where X marks the spot, and mysteries crowd.


But beware, for guardians protect the chest,

Whispers of curses, put pirates to test.

In shadows and moonlight, the quest unfolds,

As the pirate seeks stories untold.


Now, a riddle in rhyme, a puzzle to solve,

To claim the treasure, your wits must evolve:


I wander silent, yet people tread my way,

Beneath city lights, I come to play.

Pavements echo with the city's beat,

What am I? Solve, and claim your feat.


Answer Options:


River


Mountain


Ocean


Desert


Street


Forest


Valley

 

Choose wisely, let your intuition guide, 

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments