Header Ads Widget

The Enigma Quest Riddle 62

Read this mindfully. Answer the riddle to find the treasure.


In realms of ancient lore, a prince set forth,

In quest of treasures, his kingdom's true worth.

Through enchanted forests and mountains high,

A long-lost magic, hidden 'neath the sky.


His heart ablaze with tales of old,

Of secrets guarded, and stories untold.

A crown upon his brow, a sword in hand,

He sought the treasure across the land.


In caverns deep, where echoes sing,

He found the chest with a jeweled wing.

But guarded well, by words arcane,

A riddle's challenge, to break the chain.


Riddle me this, oh seeker brave,

To open the chest, your kingdom to save:

"I keep you fresh, a scent so sweet,

Yet underarm is where I meet.

A stick or spray, I fight the scent,

What am I, in your daily intent?"


Options:


Deodorant


Soap


Perfume


Toothpaste


Shampoo


Cologne


Mouthwash


Choose wisely, let your intuition guide, 

For in this riddle, truths abide.


Click on the correct answer. 


Kindly like and follow my facebook page to play more games like this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments